The Government Medical College Nagpur Alumni Online is an unit of Hope Medical Education and research foundation’s trust, Nagpur. The Installation of the Government Medical College Nagpur Alumni Online was done on 1st September 2021.
The first executive committee is being led by Vaibhav Bhanawat as project Leader.
Have you registered for Confluence – A Global event of the Council of Deans ?
A gathering of Dean and Ex Dean among GMC Nagpur, Alumni
Registration is free but mandatory. Please register by filling out the form at https://bit.ly/3tQ9AJc
Conceptualised and organised by “GMC Nagpur Alumni online”
Project by Hope Medical Education and research foundation’s trust, Nagpur
Supported by Hope hospital, Nagpur
As we near 75 years of our Alma mater, “75 for 75 programmes”start with a blast! “75 for 75” will be a series of 75 events to be organised by our Confluence alumni organising team with Deans, Professors, individual departments, students union, nursing and pharmacy wings. Since there are no formal functions planned due to the current pandemic situation, more focus will be on activities beneficial to the society, rather than those of celebratory nature. Join us live on the 2nd October 2021 at 6.30 pm for the “Confluence” of all Deans and ex-Deans of GMC, Nagpur Alumni. It will be multi streamed on all social media platforms.Streaming Live on GMCAmuni TV
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES :
- To promote interaction amongst members and to serve as a link between the members of The GMCNAO and their Alma Mater i.e., GMC, Nagpur.
- To provide help / assistance to the member of the GMCNAO.
- To organise Welfare Services for its members, GMC students and humanity at large.
- To conduct academic activities and to award prizes for excellent work done in the medical field and/or social sphere.
- To publish or assist in the publication of The GMCNAO newsletter, books and /or journals by members of GMCNAO
- To work towards improvement of medical education and health care services.
- The Association will, from time to time, organize medical camps in different parts of the country to provide free counseling and aid to the suffering poor and the down trodden without distinction of caste, creed and religion.
- To mobilize and generate resources and funds to carry out the objectives of the Association, accept donations and gifts of both movable and immovable assets.
- To encourage formation of Chapters of The GMCNAO in cities/ states of India and in other countries.
- Any other objectives that the Executive Committee and General Body may deem fit in the interest of The GMCNAO.
- All the income, earnings, movable or immovable properties of the Association shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only as set forth in the Memorandum of the Association and no profit thereof shall be applied in any manner whatsoever for the personal benefit of the present or past members of the Association or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or the past members. No members of the Association shall have any personal claims on any movable or immovable properties of the society or make any profits, whatsoever.
- There will be no interference in administrative decisions of GMCH & SSH where Dean will be the only authority by virtue of this membership.